jueves, 14 de agosto de 2014

Good morning everybody, today I am going to tell you about a special day in of my memory. I refer to family meal, which was in february of 2013, when I and my family went to Puerto Varas to visit a the cousin of my father, called Pamela. We were on holiday in the Futrono city, and to my father occurred to visit a his cousin. They hadn´t seen each other for a long time, for this reason this meal is so special. In the meal took part my brothers, my mom and dad, the boyfriend´ sister and the son of my boyfriend´ sister. Also of we met with the uncle Pamela, we knew to the husband of my uncle, called Tomas and their daughter called Natalia. This meeting was very funny, we laughed much, above all with my brother Marcelo, which, is a man of many talents, he is so good for imitate to famous people and for recreate animals sounds. The uncle Pamela is a excellent doctor and have a good sense of humour, I laughed a lot with her. In the meal my father and my uncle remembered childhood´anecdotes. The meal was delicious and flling, I remember that we ate cake and many bread with egg. Really, that day of the best days of my vacation.

2 comentarios:

  1. that's good Paty!! you look very happy in your photo :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice family paty! Futrono is a beautiful little town and is excellent place to familiar reunion :)

    ResponderEliminar