jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014

Hi chilean people! today I want to tell you about an important date for everybody the chileans: Fiestas Patrias. Historically with my family have celebrated the Fiestas Patrias in Valparaíso with mother´s family (grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins). The last years with my family ate many meat on skewers, empanadas, sausages in bread, chicha (just the rest, I do not like the chicha. Also, we danced cueca with the best dancer, my grandparent, René, named for the grandchilds like "Papy duro" and enjoyed everybody together, with laughters and good energy. For me the bests Fiestas Patrias that I remember were in 2011, because without know were the last Fiestas Patrias with my grandmother. That fiestas patrias I remember because be with my grandmother was one the things more beautiful of my life beacuse she is and will be important in my day to day. She was very funny and was the factor of junction in my family. She cooked rich foods and always had a smile for any one. The typical activities of Chile I like very much because give to this activities a touch of fun and are a form useful of join to the people. The only activity that I don´t like is the Rodeo, because use animals for the entertainment of the people and the way is not the correct, the horsemans do the bueyes collide with the walls and this action can damage to the animals.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario