jueves, 2 de octubre de 2014

Good morning people! Today I want to tell you about a group activity that I enjoy very much. The activity group that I make with frequency is play football. I play football since my childhood, I think that when I was eleven years old. In this years I played football with my neighbours and we played in the field of our joint ownership. In the next years I began to train in a football school and I made very friends. We met to a jugar "pichangas" once in a while in the Parque O´Higgins or in a field that is at San Ramón. Presently, We don´t meet with this friends in parks, once in a while we play championships that last one day. Also at present I play football with the team of my University. For the moment we are training for the national university championship that start in two weeks. On the other hand in my Faculty I play the Copa Fau with people the first year of Geography, classmates of my generation and a student of architecture. I began to play this hampionship the last year. And the other place that I play football is San Carlos de Apoquindo, the tuesday evenings with my sister and friends, is a 5-a-side football league. We played this league in the first semester and now we hope to get the cup. Is apparent that I enjoy playing football, like me football because is a good way for forget the responsibilitys for a moment, a way of the maintain a appropiate physical condition and above all a excellent way for make friends. I have to known magnificent persons across this sport and I have lived unforgettable experiences.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario