jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

Hello reader! Today I want to tell you about something my inner world. I refer to one special talent. Sincerely, I think that I don`t have talent for nothing, but in the last time I had notice that I run very fast. I think that I have this talent for heredity, well my fother was a football player and my mother is her youth did much sport. Since that I was very small that my familiy and friends told me that about my speed, but I never thought about that. In everyday life this is very useful, in simple situation like when I go to take the bus, since when I see the bus approaching the whereabouts, I start running towards him to catch up. This act has meant that I don`t arrive late to many places, also, It has also prevented me problems with others person for the unpunctuality. At present, I am training athletics for my university for improve and developed this talent. My family and friends are very joy because think that when I run, I am happy and they are right. Is one the most beautiful activities of my life. The way for improve is very long, but worth it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario