jueves, 16 de octubre de 2014

Hello Bloggers :) This thursday I want to tell you about a interest thing: the books. The true is that in my life a few book have marked, but "The Diary of Anne Frank" is the exception. This is a autobiography of a little german girl that writes experiencias during the Second World War. I remember that I shoul read this book in the school, for the subject of language. I enjoyed this book, because the history is very heart-rending and the principal character "Ana" is a admirable girl. Also, I like this book because is about true facts and across of autobiographys is more fun learn about the world history. While I was reading the book, I felt anguished for the situation in which she was wrapped and also I felt surprised for the strength with which faced her life. I read this book when I was twelve years old, a close age to the ana, for this reason, I think that this history like me.The book is really good and I know that exist a museum in Amsterdam that show details about the life of Ana and I would like to know in the future. After of I read this book I began to feel a attraction for the autobiographys, therefore at the present I try to learn history acroos the story of others. I hope that in the summer I can read a similar story.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario