jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

Good morning people! Today I want to tell you about a movie I would like to watch again. This movie I watched when I was 11 years old in my summer vacation, with my grandmother. I refer to “Billy Elliot”. The history is in Durham, England, where Billy, a boy of 11 years old,live with his father, brother (and grandmother. The Billy´s father inscribed to Billy in boxing class, which are made in the same gym of the ballet class. When Billy knew the ballet discovered that was his passion. For this reason, he began ballet class without his dad knowing. Billy practiced ballet for many time, but he was finally doscovered. The movie show all the way that must continue Billy for get his dreams. The starred of the movie is my favourite actor, called Jamie Bell. I must reveal that since the momento that I watch this movie, I felt love for this actor. I liked this movie because Ithink that the history is very bautiful, show how we should act for achieve our dreams althought the road looks dark. I have seen the movie about 100 times and I expect to keep on seeing you until I feel boring. I have this movie for almost ten years, in fact still I do not feel boring, I have watch other movies of Jamie Bell, for his high acting quality an very talented.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario