jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

Good morning readers! Today I am going to tell you about a exhibition that I went to. This experience was recently, was in Valparaíso. I refer to "Mil tambores", on October 5 th, a saturday. This activity was during my participtation in the ELEG (Latin American meeting of geography students), and it was the best way of begin this meeting. I felt very excited, because I had heard about this carnival during the last time, and and reviews the suggested as a great experience. I went to carnival with my college mates and together lived this fun carnival. I remember that that day I heard thousands and thousand of drums playing at the same time, dancers, womens and mens with their bodies painted were part of show. I walked about 3 hours dancing, laughing and turning part of the carnival. I felt really happy that day, I consider it as to be a part of the celebration of my birthday. I remember that there were many people, of all the ages: childs, familys, couples, persons of the third age, youngers.... Much colors, garments, sounds, and all people were happy and me too. For this activity I felt interest for learn to play some percussion instrument, but only they were ideas of the moment jaja. I will remember this for ever because, was unforgettable experience. The perfect: Valparaíso, music and friends.I hope to repeat this experience n the next years.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario